- I had tendon transfer surgery on my right ankle in February of 2011. Although I was told it would never be the same, PT helped me regain strength. However, it never stopped hurting all the time. I thought I would just have to live with it the rest of my life. But after just two visits to Dr. Orton, my ankle has been pain-free. I can hardly believe it myself. Now we are working on my shoulder that has hurt for about 5 years.B.A.
- Can not even put into words how grateful and privileged I am to be working with Katie! Her kindness and beautiful heart are pure sunshine to the soul. Thank you!A. H.
- Hey guys, if you’re looking for chiropractic work in the Boise, Meridian, Eagle area I’ve been using Dr. Orton and can’t say enough good stuff about his work. I’m digging his approach of actually fixing problems and not just setting you up for 6 months of visits. No back cracking, he specializes in soft tissue work so working with tendons/ligaments and helping the body work the way it was meant to. If a back problem is being aggravated by an old ankle sprain…he’ll find it! After a pretty bad injury, my back is feeling awesome!J.J
- My Trainer Casey from day one has adjusted my workout around the fact that I (have had) back and neck surgeries, Casey seems genuinely concerned about not hurting my back, but at the same time he pushes me to go beyond what I think I could do. He always listens to both my husband and my concerns no matter what the question is and I’m sure some of them are really crazy. My husband and I would never want a different trainer. I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else. I’m three months into a six-month workout program and we’re taking off for an extended vacation for several months and Casey has helped put together a workout routine while we are traveling.Jerry and Katie M.
- Dr. Orton is a wonderful Chiropractor! During my last pregnancy I had severe sciatica pain. I went to see Dr. Orton who successfully located the problem and relieved the pain. He was very thorough and made sure my back, hips, and neck were in great shape during the pregnancy. He was very gentle in his techniques which left me feeling that my baby and myself were in the best of care. After my pregnancy, Dr. Orton helped realign my back and hips, once again alleviating any pain and assuring optimum health. Dr. Orton is a very skilled, gentle, and professional Chiropractor. I would recommend any pregnant woman to visit him.Mrs. Brianna
- I woke up one morning with tremendous back pain to where I couldn’t turn my neck without feeling a large amount of pain. I went to Dr. Devin Orton and I was impressed at his professionalism and his ability to fix the problem. He adjusted my back and after a couple of sessions my pain was gone. This back pain was keeping me from important work I had to get done. I am glad Dr. Devin Orton worked on my back because he was able to get me feeling free from the pain. I fully recommend Dr. Devin Orton and will continue to use him as my family chiropractor.S.N.
- Dr. Orton helped me to eliminate some lower back pain I had after helping a neighbor move into his new home. I have not had trouble with back pain since. He did such a precise and effective job that I was able to spend the following three days traveling over 640 miles without the slightest discomfort or pain. He has also worked on my wife and children with outstanding results. ??I highly recommend Dr. Orton as an expert on treating the cause not medicating the symptom.M.T.
- Dr. Orton did some magnificent work on my neck. I can hardly remember a time when my neck didn’t bother me, but after our session, my neck felt great.E.G.
- Dr. Orton helped me when no other doctor/chiropractor could make a difference. I’m glad I took chance on him. He is more of a naturopath I would say, just not a traditional chiro. But he was my last hope and I’m glad I took a chance on him. He helped me get over my adrenal fatigue, and my neck issues.S.M.
- Wow! My son is a new kid! Two years of going to counseling, dealing with anger, self esteem issues, depression and just one step away from being on Prozac…then, only two sessions with Dr. Orton and he is a new kid! Amazing! He’s nice, relaxed, understanding and does good work. The rest of my family will be seeing him soon.A.I.